Thursday 25 June 2015

None ELSE




What meaning hath life?
For without You
‘tis nothing but strife.
Your mercy and grace
They’re my given ace.

My boast in You is and…
Though faith may waver
My heart in You trusts.
You’re the corner stone
Holding my being together.

The blinding veil removed
On You my eyes I cast.
After You alone I thirst,
If You let me have my right
I’d be in hell this night.

Without You…
This life is meaningless
With nothing to gain.
I’d rather have all of You
Than walk this earth alone.

Though once or twice…
Now or always I may sin
You do not me condemn.
To the cross He went instead
To cleanse my blotted past.

I’ll forever praise You
…in mouth and word
Talent and instrument…
‘cause i’m truly grateful
You did what none else could!




~ yoyo
08 - 07 - 2011 >> 03 : 33 am 

No comments:

Post a Comment