Friday 26 August 2016

Rapture & Repentance

So, for the first time in my life I also had the rather very scary experience of dreaming about the rapture, or rather the life before, during, or after. I saw it that way because I just realized I am not sure at what point the dream took place but it definitely was the rapture era, considering the feel of the atmosphere and the realization that came from seeing what was happening all around me.


It was a short dream but it was enough to make me wake up with fear gripping me like a man holding on to a dangling rope for his dear life. The first thing I did was to sit up and go to my knees by my bedside and start to ask God to forgive all I had done wrong. I did this as honestly as I could not trying to be smart in order to “hide” some from Him; that wouldn’t be smart considering He is God, knows all things, and would basically be lying to His face, which in turn would mean that I would still be sinning because I would be practicing being dishonest, which… will cause Him to ignore my prayers and not forgive me.


The reason I am explaining in details is because of the discussions we’ve been having in my Sunday school group. For a while now, God through the Holy Spirit, has kept hammering through each teacher for the day and also the discussions had that being extremely honest in remorse and repentance is the ONLY way a person gets truly forgiving of their sins. Trying to hide some of it as I mentioned earlier is a completely unwise decision seeing as GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS; He lives in real-time – He sees all things as it happens – He is OMNIPRESENT!


The dream was a little too real for my liking because it took waking up to realize that it was just a dream and not the real deal, which if it was, would be sad considering the outcome of things. We easily gave in! They offered the chip in our foreheads or hands (you actually got to choose where you preferred it). I saw one take it in his forehead, and another in his hand (at the back of the palm near to the wrist). The chip seemed to move downwards like it was alive and on its way to start its work. It was my turn and I moved forward, and sadly, though I battled with myself on the inside, I received it at the back of my palm near the wrist like the guy before me. Now, the scary thing was, I do not know how, but I knew these were all Christians, and we were all gladly receiving this thing we should be rejecting!


The thought occurred to me that we were all thinking the same thing, “I will just receive it and then repent asking God to forgive me and then try to live for Him through the rest of the remaining period. This made me sad to my stomach and I felt heavily guilty! It was not till a woman was beheaded on the spot that I realized how true all things were. I realized she was with Jesus, at peace, and free from all of this, while we remained behind living in fear of what would happen next, and carrying the guilt of our choices. I assume the rest felt the same way I did because if felt like a universal feeling as we watched the woman say no to receiving the chip and her straightaway execution before our very eyes. She may have lost her head, but she gained peace and comfort in God’s arms; she gained eternal life.


I do not know about you reading this, but this is a rather scary experience. In fact, it is beyond scary – it is unimaginable! I now and truly understand the earnest with which those who see visions and dreams of hell, heaven, and the rapture want to share with the world so all come to repentance. It may make me late typing this now instead of getting ready for work, but I would rather not leave this till later to type as I may get too busy at work to think straight and type this.


Please take this as seriously as you should. When you’re done reading, go on your knees and be honest in your repentance, then share this with as many as you can. WE NEED TO SHARE THIS FOR ALL OF THE WORLD TO GET INFORMED THAT WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR, YOU SURELY WILL GO TO HELL! AND… REPENTANCE THAT IS NOT HONEST WILL NOT BRING YOU FORGIVENESS, BUT RATHER GOD’S WRATH UPON YOU!



ACCEPT JESUS NOW!!! …BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.




*A message from God.*
26-08-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment